I am having some mixed feelings while writing this. I’m feeling awful, pleasant, excited everything at the same time cause I’m writing something after a long time. You maybe wondering why? Umm, lots of work to do everyday that I feel why is it just 24 hours a day? Leave it, I’m blabbering, it’s my nature. So, on the occasion of my 18th birthday I thought of giving myself a free day and that’s why I’m writing this right now.
I remained excited for my 18th birthday for a week but I dunno why I lost my excitement on the day itself, lol😂. The first thing that excites me is I can call myself an adult now, though I don’t behave like that, I will be able to vote, and what more? I don’t have anything else that excites me on turning 18. But I do have a lot of plans that I want to do after I enter some good college, let me share it with you:
- I want to be a vlogger and travel around the world (Huge fan of @NasDaily)
- I want to learn lawn tennis
- I want to write two novels (one romantic and another thriller & suspense)
- I want to increase my swimming speed.
- I want to learn hip-hop (though I have completed my Kathak course)
I think these are enough to last for lifetime. If I even succeed in one of them, I will be proud of myself. I would love to know what where your wishes and what special did you do on your 18th special and is it really special?
Thanks a lot for reading. Love you 3000